Following sustained growth, we are looking for dynamic individuals who are hungry for success to work alongside our Office Manager and the rest of the team. The role will directly contribute to the further growth of our business within a company where creativity, individual interests and skills are encouraged and utilised to maximum potential.
About The Role
A hugely creative role with a lot of potential to expand and take on additional responsibility. It is the ideal role for a motivated school leaver after completing their A Levels who want to kick-start their career. The role will involve directly supporting the team’s Office Manager, and ongoing training and support will be provided throughout, with the opportunity to use your own skills and areas of interest to benefit the business.
• Providing ad-hoc support to the office manager, MD and the whole team;
• Ordering stationery and office equipment, maintaining the office and liaising with cleaners;
• Managing building upkeep including gas and electricity readings, company licenses, vehicle insurance, vehicle tax, etc;
• Assisting the sales team with VC demonstrations in front of clients;
• Taking deliveries and checking goods off against projects;
• Stock ordering and stock allocation;
• Booking travel and accommodation;
• Opportunity to assist and get involved with any exciting ad-hoc projects;
• Assisting with content creation for marketing material, app development and website updates;
• Creating email newsletters, outbound marketing content, social media assistance;
• Drafting letters, binding quotes into booklets, making up marketing packs for the sales team;
• Raising purchase orders and tracking deliveries;
• Tracking client maintenance renewals and alerting the sales team of renewals;
• Managing client service calls and faults;
• First-hand customer support and first point of contact (reception duties);
• Helping sales team to organise trials and demonstrations;
• Managing the engineering team’s diaries;
• Raising invoices and credits, inputting invoices, checking expenses, chasing overdue invoices (gaining knowledge of Sage);
• Completing forms and ad-hoc new vendor applications from customers/suppliers;
• Updating the CRM database and scheduling meetings.
Successful candidates will have:
• An interest in pursuing a career in administrative/office management roles;
• Professional telephone manner;
• An interest in technology;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel;
• Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal;
• Previous experience in an administration role would be beneficial but not essential as support and training will be given.
• Educated to A-Level or equivalent;
• Right to live and work in the UK.
• Salary ranging from £15k – £18k dependent on experience;
• Supportive team dedicated to your development and success;
• Spacious office in peaceful Leatherhead with on-site parking;
• 9am – 5:30pm working hours;
• 20 days holiday and 8 days bank holiday;
• Pension scheme.
With an ambitious growth plan, we are a driven company based in the heart of Surrey with a friendly and supportive team. If you want to join a small, fun organisation where you have a direct impact on the growth of a business and for a genuine opportunity for rapid personal development and advancement, then we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please apply direct to Becky by email (email@example.com) or call for more information (0203 397 7360).