Office Manager (Part-Time or Full-Time)
Following sustained growth, we are looking for an experienced office administrator to work alongside our Operations Manager and the rest of the team. The role will directly contribute to the further growth of our business within a company where creativity, individual interests and skills are encouraged and utilised to maximum potential.
Focusing on B2B services within a mainly corporate client base, we deliver high-end integrated audio visual and video conferencing solutions from 2-storey high video walls to boardroom video conferencing. We undertake installations throughout the UK and beyond through our Global Reach Programme, offering on-site installation and support throughout the World.
About The Role
A hugely creative role with a lot of potential to expand and take on additional responsibility as the company grows. The role will involve directly supporting the team’s operations so ongoing training and support will be provided throughout, with the opportunity to use your own skills and areas of interest to benefit the business.
• Offering a salary of around £15k for 25 hours per week (dependent on experience);
• Supportive team dedicated to your development and success;
• Spacious office in peaceful Leatherhead with on-site parking;
• Core 9am – 5:30pm working hours, offering 9:30am – 2:30pm for this role;
• 20 days holiday and 8 days bank holiday (increasing with service);
• Pension scheme.
• Providing ad-hoc support to the whole team, including the MD and Ops Manager;
• Ordering stationery and office equipment, maintaining the office and liaising with cleaners;
• Managing building upkeep including utility readings, company licenses, vehicle maintenance, etc;
• Assisting the sales team with VC demonstrations in front of clients;
• Raising purchase orders, stock ordering, stock allocation and taking deliveries of goods;
• Booking travel and accommodation;
• Filing & archiving;
• Opportunity to assist and get involved with any exciting ad-hoc projects;
• Assisting with content creation for marketing material, app development and website updates;
• Responsible for daily social media, ad-hoc email newsletters and outbound marketing content,
• Drafting letters, binding quotes into booklets, making up marketing packs for the sales team;
• Tracking client maintenance renewals and alerting the sales team of renewals;
• Managing client service calls and faults and booking engineer visits;
• First-hand customer support and first point of contact (reception duties);
• Helping sales team to organise trials and demonstrations;
• Managing the engineering team’s diaries;
• Checking expenses, chasing overdue invoices (gaining knowledge of Sage) with the potential to take over the accounting side of the role with progression;
• Completing forms and ad-hoc new vendor applications from customers/suppliers;
• Updating the CRM database and scheduling meetings.
Successful candidates will have:
• Several years of experience in a highly responsible administrative role;
• Professional telephone manner;
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel;
• Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal;
• Right to live and work in the UK.
With an ambitious growth plan, we are a small company based in the heart of Surrey with a friendly and supportive team. If you want to join a small, fun organisation where you have a direct impact on the growth of a business and for a genuine opportunity for rapid personal development and advancement, then we would love to hear from you!
If you’d like to find out more about the role and our company, give Becky a call on 0203 397 7360 for an informal chat.
Apply now by sending your CV to Becky using the button below.