Following sustained growth, we are looking for dynamic individuals who are hungry for success to complement our sales team and directly contribute to the further growth of our business within a flexible role where creativity and individual skills are encouraged and utilised.
Focusing on business-2-business within a mainly corporate and educational client base, we deliver high-end integrated audio visual and video conferencing solutions. We undertake installations throughout the UK and through our Global Reach Programme, offer on-site installation and support throughout the World.
In the role, your main target clients would consist of IT directors, facilities managers, office managers, office fit-out companies and contractors so experience with any of these individuals would be highly beneficial in developing your own portfolio. With a large database of old and potential clients, you will have a head start in the role and be able to establish a customer base very quickly with incoming calls for quotations being passed your way, so the opportunity to start earning commission early on is highly likely.
Successful candidates will have:
• A minimum of 1-2 years B2B sales experience within a technology background;
• A strong employment history with demonstration of achieving sales targets;
• 3 months of face-to-face sales/business development experience;
• A keen interest in technology and the industry;
• Strong communication and presentation skills in both writing and verbally.
Beneficial experience or knowledge might include (but you will gain training and knowledge in the role):
• Experience in the audio visual industry or an IT background;
• Experience in working with office fit-out companies, contractors, facilities managers or IT teams.
• Full, clean UK driving license and own transport;
• Right to live and work in the UK.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Sales activity: point of contact for clients, main sales liaison, producing quotations, responding to sales enquiries in a timely manner
• Account management: looking after your customer base including maintenance renewals and support;
• Proactive approach: proactively search for new clients as well as maintaining and developing existing client relationships;
• Customer support: providing support both face-to-face, in writing and via telephone with customers and colleagues.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience (uncapped OTE £37-42k);
• Excellent commission package;
• Supportive team dedicated to your development and success;
With an ambitious growth plan, we are a driven company based in the heart of Surrey with a friendly and supportive team. If you want to join a small, fun organisation where you have a direct impact on the growth of a business and for a genuine opportunity for rapid personal development and advancement, then we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please apply direct to Becky by email (email@example.com) or call for more information (0203 397 7360).