Full Office Design | May 2015 | Corporate
Part of the Newmarket Group, Newmarket Holidays deliver full package holidays including short, local weekend breaks, around-the-world cruises and sports and theatre event trips internationally.
Working alongside ICS-Services, we were asked to provide a full design and installation service for the Wallington office of Newmarket Holidays to fulfil their aspirations of improving efficiency across their office.
Installing a full AV system, we provided a variety of solutions to help their office work more efficiently, including:
- Room booking system with 6 touch screen panels;
- Digital signage for their reception and common areas;
- Board room video conferencing equipment including wireless presentation gateways;
- Meeting room iPad control panels;
- Mobile screen to show live website statistics.
The installed digital signage was utilised as part of a safety aspect too; which meant that upon the sounding of the fire alarm, all of the screens would display their fire exit map and a list of fire marshals; for a safe evacuation of a large number of staff. Their table-mounted iPad control panel now allows users to effortlessly control their inputs during presentations and meetings, which has proved invaluable to their staff; meaning that collaboration is easier than ever.