What a year it has been for TenAV; it was a challenging time for businesses and clients alike, but looking back over 2020, we’re incredibly proud of the projects that we have completed. Having happy customers is the best finish to a challenging time.
December has seen two new engineers joining the team; Chris and Cody. They look forward to meeting our clients during 2021.
Some of our highlights this year include:
- Throughout 2020, we worked with clients such as ArcelorMittal, World of Books, Babylon, Digital Barriers, Cision, several NHS Trusts, Aiimi, several Borough Councils, NTT, Essex Court Chambers, The Exeter and many others.
- We saw many brands being recommended and installed, such as Bose, Apple, Heckler, Polycom, HP, Aver, Yealink, Dell, Samsung, LG, IIYAMA and so forth.
- Popular products included LG and Samsung screens, Aver Cams, Yealink soundbars, Bose Speakers, Apple iPads as Zoom Room controllers and Polycom Microphones.
- To date, we have installed more than 493 Zoom Rooms, alongside working with clients looking into Microsoft Teams solutions and helping them select products that are compatible with both Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- We have worked with several liveries and other companies alike to help host Virtual Events through Zoom – this included Christmas Carol Services, Black Tie Dinners and Installation Events.
- We finished off 2020 at Amadeus, where we installed a large and impressive 4m by 6m LED wall. With the help of Samsung and TenAV’s engineers, Amadeus were over the moon with such an outstanding solution. An exciting video case study will be arriving in January to showcase such an incredible project.
TenAV would like to thank you for your custom over the past year, and we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We look forward to working with you in 2021!